“Autographensammler” was first published in 1986 thus being Germany’s most traditional magazine about autographs.
You will find in each issue
- interesting and multi-faceted articles about autographs from all fields
- presentation of autographs from many centuries
- information on special fields such as forgeries, auctions, archives, research and many more
- celebrity addresses
- portraits of collectors and dealers
- hints on detecting forgeries, autopen signatures and many more
- hints on preserving/storing of autographs to prevent them from damage
- ads of club members and dealers
- letters to the editor etc.